We are still accepting registrations for Fall Classes
Please note classes will not be in session Tuesday Nov. 25 - Sunday Nov. 30 for Thanksgiving break.
Trying to decide between a few different
After years of early childhood research, the Irvine School of Music is proud to offer Music Pups, the finest singing, movement, and instrument play classes available for children from birth to age four.
Private Music Lessons:
• Classical Piano Lessons • Jazz and Pop Piano •
• Voice Lessons • Guitar Lessons • Violin • Songwriting •
• Drums • Saxophone • Flute • Clarinet • Harp •
• Preschool music and piano •
Group Music Classes:
• Group Guitar Lessons • Children’s Choir • Teen Choir •
• Adult Vocal Ensemble • Songwriting Workshop
• Integrated Ear-Training and Theory Class •
Located at the intersection of Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, and Irvine California, the Irvine School of Music is dedicated to providing the finest and most comprehensive music lessons in Orange County. Our music lessons include classical piano lessons, jazz and pop piano lessons, violin lessons, guitar lessons, saxophone lessons, harp lessons, voice lessons, flute lessons, clarinet lessons, and preschool piano and music classes for children ages 3-5. We also offer group music classes for children's choir, theory, composition, and songwriting. In addition to private and group music lessons, the Irvine School of Music provides numerous performance opportunities for its students, including low-pressure workshops, formal recitals, examinations and competitions through the Music Teachers Association of California, and open-mic nights.
We are conveniently located off the 405 Freeway in Irvine. Our location is close to Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Tustin, Fountain Valley, Lake Forest, Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods, Mission Viejo, Aliso Viejo, Silverado, Rancho Santa Margarita, Dove Canyon, Coto De Caza, El Toro, Santa Ana, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Beach, San Juan Capistrano, Foothill Ranch, Ladera Ranch, San Clemente, and all of North, Central & South Orange County.
Our experienced and university-trained faculty are passionate about what they do.
We empower students with tools so their musical voices can shine, and indoing so, help them develop problem-solving skills for life. While music-making is at the heart of the lesson, it is always the individual needs of each student - whether a five-year old beginner, an adult returning to the instrument, or budding artist - that become the focal point of instruction. We proudly teach students of any age and ability and are committed to providing the highest quality of instruction in a variety of musical styles, including Classical, Jazz, and Pop.
- Piano Lessons that Unlock Virtuosic Technique - from the very beginning! In our piano lessons at the Irvine School of Music, special emphasis is placed on teaching the building blocks of a virtuosic technique free of tension and limitations - whether you're a 4 year old starting piano for the first time or advanced, college-level pianist!
- Guitar Lessons at the Irvine School of Music are tailored to the student's interests: our versatile faculty can help students play in a variety of styles including rock, jazz, classical, blues, pop, Spanish, and chording.
- Voice Lessons at the Irvine School of Music give students a healthy vocal technique to sing in any style of the student's choice, including Pop, Classical, and Broadway.
- Violin Lessons at the Irvine School of Music start as young as age 4 can be taught in the Suzuki method, traditional method, or combination of both.
- The Children's Choir at the Irvine School of Music provides students ages 5 above a strong vocal and musical foundation, and helps them build essential teamwork and social skills. Students are exposed to a variety of music in this fun group setting, including pop, folk, Glee, and multicultural songs in foreign languages.
- Preschool Piano and Music classes are for children ages 3 to 5. These music lessons include a variety of percussive instruments (drums, glockenspiel), stories, pictures, animals personifying various musical concepts, and games to stimulate the interest of the student. Learning transitions into piano through a groundbreaking early childhood piano curriculum.