Junior (ages 5-8)
Senior (ages 9-12)
We are thrilled to give your sons the opportunity to sing with our Children’s Choir in 2013 FOR FREE! Call 949.385.2034 for further details.
Some benefits of children’s choir:
- it’s not just singing; it’s learning about music
- it teaches kids how to work in a group setting
- it teaches kids autonomy in a group setting through solos and section leading -it’s developing multicultural awareness by singing different styles of music and in different languages
- it integrates movement with music, deepening the student’s awareness of the physicality of music-making
- it’s a weekly group activity with a highly trained and experienced director
- it’s an affordable alternative to private voice lessons or an enrichment class for private instrumental lessons
- it’s an opportunity to make new friends
- it’s an opportunity to perform in public with friends through scheduled community, regional theater, church, and concert events.